Shifting Trouble - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Francisco Javier
Francisco
2009/Defender90

Shifting Trouble

Hi, I have a Defender90 2014, I just got it, very happy so far, but Im having problems changing the speed lever, sometimes I can even change the speed lever, the gear shift becomes very hard to move, I took it to the shop and didnt found anything wrong, the proble is that this happends sometimes not always, what could be the problem?

------ Follow up post added October 10th, 2016 07:24 PM ------

Hi, I have a Defender90 2009, I just got it, very happy so far, but Im having problems changing the speed lever, sometimes I can even change the speed lever, the gear shift becomes very hard to move, I took it to the shop and didnt found anything wrong, the proble is that this happends sometimes not always, what could be the problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 10th, 2016, 08:44 PM
carlosz
Carlos
frank stein "frankie" in action RIP

Registry
how is your clutch condition, oil level, slave and master ...fluid level?
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions