School Zones My........ - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
RickM
Rick Mabus
95 D-90 ST

School Zones My........

Hope all of you are enjoying what I call defender days now that the summer heat is wearing off. Last time I posted was in July and my started had been fried as a result of a bad ignition switch. Both have been replaced and I am rolling happily but...... I have noticed a bad side effect of my handy work. My speedo is not working and my dash lights are dimmer than my dogs brains now that I have my dash back together. I am assuming my speedo is not working as a result of putting pressure on the gauges while installing my ignition switch. The lights I can get over. I simply pushing and messaging the speedo wire a good assumption of what I need to do to get this back together?

Thanks all.

RickM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions