School me on T-case removal! - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 17th, 2006, 02:21 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

The free wheeling hubs would not fit with alloys, but the part time conversion to the LT230 would still be fine.
Advertisement

Old October 17th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfij
http://www.avm.com.br/products4.htm

Bearmach sold them last time I checked so DAP in the US should be able to get them. My understanding is you cannot split power front to rear. You either get RWD or locked center diff 4WD.

Not 100% sure on strength due to lack of experience, but the fact that it is basically one piece as opposed to 4 little gears should make it quite strong.
Why am I so confused on this. The site you posted looks like hubs? Is there a t-case mod also? I just want the strongest option available. I would weld the damn thing if I thought that was the best fix. I don't have anything Rover in the axles so I don't need the hubs. What is the Ashcroft option you mentioned? Thanks, sorry for all the questions.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old October 17th, 2006, 08:20 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

The cross piece out of a BW case is one piece and you can substitute it for your LT 230. Much better material also.

JP

Advice is only as good as the person applying it--
Don't make me give you bad advice!

Lemons or lemonaide, whatever your taste provides.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 18th, 2006, 03:50 PM
ToaDisco
Thomas Abernethy

Does anyone here have any actual experience with the AVM t-case mod? Costs?
Old October 18th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy
The cross piece out of a BW case is one piece and you can substitute it for your LT 230. Much better material also.

JP
I'll call you on this I think. I don't know much about these things at all.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions