San Francisco shop? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM
bennett
Bennett
'97 Defender 90 Soft Top #1140

Registry
San Francisco shop?

Im looking to get all new Old Man Emu suspension (shocks and coil springs) and was wondering if anyone knew a good place in the city to have them put on. I know roverland is highly regarded, but it's pretty far out of the city, so id like to avoid the trek.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2009, 05:34 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
You mind going down to Redwood City? Cerrone's European is well thought of. I don't know how far out Roverland is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old May 7th, 2009, 05:42 PM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

You can also go to Seaview tire and brake in Pacifica. Bill has been there for a very long time and has done many lifts for me in the past. Jim is also sending you to a good place. My 110 just got back from Cerrones, Frank knows his stuff and has a very tricked out 90(they are not cheap though), you get what you pay for though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2009, 01:13 AM
bennett
Bennett
'97 Defender 90 Soft Top #1140

Registry
Thanks guys. Im not looking for a lift, though i realize OME springs will give me an inch or so anyway. Just need new shocks and thought i'd go all out while im at it, and really don't wan't to pay $800 for labor only to have something screw up on it in the process.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions