running wires question - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Closed Thread
Old June 2nd, 2014, 09:07 AM
Jeff Briggs
Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon
Site Team
Mit, whats with the attitude? Your lazy questions of where to mount a switch and how to run wires are being tolerated, but the ego and bravado dont play out well.

Originally Posted by sonoronos View Post
sheisters gonna sheist
Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:35 AM
1989 110SW 1 of 2,000,000
Originally Posted by defender1844 View Post
pictures? That tuffy box was an awesome shape. Glad it didn't end up in your hands.
Are you in high school Amit? I'm glad everybody here is seeing your childish behavior. Best of luck to you and we all look forward to your thread "Why won't anybody help me fix my truck via the internet anymore".
If you learned how to use the SEARCH function buddy, you could find plenty of pictures of my truck and it's rolling registration.
Welcome to my ignore list Amit!

:O [==] O:
Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:37 AM
Amit Likhyani
95 D90 Soft Top Estoril Blue 6.2 LS
[QUOTE Welcome to my ignore list Amit![/QUOTE]

The perfect outcome. Please don't reply to anything I write. It will save us both a lot of time.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:50 AM
D90 óriginalé
Sorry Amit; armchair QB here to let you know you look like a prick on this thread.

I'm sure you don't think so but most of the guys here are very helpful given the right information. If people post something like 'search the forum' it's generally because it's been covered before or there are already very helpful threads to advise you on your question. Those gentleman you're dismissing post to this board several times daily and have seen threads that are, in a way, ancient.

Long and the short of it; great your posting a question, nice of you to share an image (a few more of this custom mount would be pretty cool), but don't be so quick to be defensive and abrasive. The forum is very self regulating and very loyal to the gentleman who contribute both know how and informed guidance to more junior members of this community. If you read the posts that's all anyone was trying to do in this thread.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 11:10 AM
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
I've closed this thread as it was moving away from the original purpose.

Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions