Rubber floor mats - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:15 PM
rwavers
Status: Offline
Robert Wavers
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 59
Registry
Rubber floor mats

I tried the search function, but couldn't find a solid answer.

1) For a 1991 LHD D90, is there a specific brand of rubber floor mats that fit best and the group recommends?

2) Will floor mats designed for RHD fit my LHD? I'm guessing the trans tunnel is the same in both, so the mats would be the same??? Most of the ones I've seen on-line have parts designed to be trimmed off for a better fit.

My Defender gets delivered next Friday. I could wait until it gets here and take measurements... but I'm just not that patient.

Thanks as always.

Rob
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:55 PM
nathanwind's Avatar
nathanwind
Status: Offline
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saratoga NY
Posts: 8,745
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwavers View Post
I tried the search function, but couldn't find a solid answer.

1) For a 1991 LHD D90, is there a specific brand of rubber floor mats that fit best and the group recommends?

2) Will floor mats designed for RHD fit my LHD? I'm guessing the trans tunnel is the same in both, so the mats would be the same??? Most of the ones I've seen on-line have parts designed to be trimmed off for a better fit.

My Defender gets delivered next Friday. I could wait until it gets here and take measurements... but I'm just not that patient.

Thanks as always.

Rob
RHD vs LHD makes no difference for the rubber mats (I use my same mats in the 90 vs 130).

As far as brand, I personally like the genuine insulated LR ones that SafariHP used to carry (and may still if you check with them):
http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ved-49500.html
__________________
Jason Lavender
'71 Series IIA
'88 127 #F96 DKN
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:58 PM
rwavers
Status: Offline
Robert Wavers
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 59
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
RHD vs LHD makes no difference for the rubber mats (I use my same mats in the 90 vs 130).

As far as brand, I personally like the genuine LR ones that SafariHP used to carry (and may still):
http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ved-49500.html
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old March 21st, 2015, 01:01 PM
nathanwind's Avatar
nathanwind
Status: Offline
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saratoga NY
Posts: 8,745
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwavers View Post
Thanks!
__________________
Jason Lavender
'71 Series IIA
'88 127 #F96 DKN
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old March 21st, 2015, 01:18 PM
budzny
Status: Offline
Real4X4
NAS 97 ST/NAS 93 110/62
Birthday Committee Team
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Poconos,PA
Posts: 1,668
More money last time I buy them, just saying.

Sal
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old March 21st, 2015, 01:22 PM
nathanwind's Avatar
nathanwind
Status: Offline
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saratoga NY
Posts: 8,745
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by budzny View Post
More money last time I buy them, just saying.

Sal
Yeah they usually run 250-275/set, certainly not cheap.
__________________
Jason Lavender
'71 Series IIA
'88 127 #F96 DKN
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
mats, rubber

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heavy rubber floor mats from 95 D90 dave_lucas For Sale - Parts 5 April 12th, 2010 04:45 PM
New Genuine LR Front Rubber Floor Mats Mike M The Vendors Loft 22 March 29th, 2008 09:25 AM
FULL SET OF MATS - Front Mud Floor Mats & Rear Load Space Mat (black rubber) HUMMER80401 For Sale - Parts 0 April 12th, 2006 09:17 PM
diff guards and discovery rubber floor mats ToaDisco For Sale - Parts 5 June 5th, 2005 10:54 PM
used rubber floor mats and carpet mattdh For Sale - Parts 4 March 14th, 2005 07:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Copyright