RRC Windshield HELP - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old February 24th, 2014, 03:28 PM
KSARover110
Dan
1983 Rover 110

RRC Windshield HELP

Fed up now and could use everyone's advice. The windshield on my 1994 RRC LWB was cracked so I bought a new one from local Land Rover, original glass. Took old one out to fit the new one only to realize it does not fit. Alignment is fine in the top and sides but there is a approx. 1 inch gap on both sides near the bottom. I fit back using the original rubber seal and there is no way the new glass will fit. I checked my vin and correct for a 94 and the original glass is correct for a 94. I measured the old glass against the new glass and the new glass appears to be one inch shorter. Any suggestions out there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions