RR air suspension compressor for ARB? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 16th, 2007, 09:45 PM
exmod 90 2.5na and a 93/RRC 200tdi
RR air suspension compressor for ARB?

Sorry if this had been addressed before but if it was I must have been searching incorrectly. I have a couple of good conditon RR air suspension compressors in the garage and a new ARB diff. Has anyone used one of these to run an ARB locker or to build a limited capacity on board air system? Thanks for any info.

Old August 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Chris Baldewin
Bastard 90

Very possible and a very capable compressor. You will need to install a pressure relief valve on it especially if you are running all of the Range Rover parts since they run at a high pressure than the ARB requires. Go to www.rangerovers.net and you can ge a ton of info there.

Good luck,

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions