Roverdrive - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 15th, 2014, 07:02 AM
1969 IIA
Originally Posted by CDN38 View Post
Hey Mamba, did you ever add the Romerdrive to your TD5? I am looking at doing the same to my TD5. Curious as to how it's worked out for you. They are made about a 10 minute drive from where I live, but I would really like some "real world feedback" from anyone that has some miles on one.
I have one, not on a TD5, but on my Series Truck.

It's really nice, I prefer it over the fairy because it is much quieter than the Fairy (I have a Fairy on another truck) and I too like the fact it shares oil with the transfer case. Not that the Fiary is a pain in the ass to check the oil on, it's just one less step I have to take.

Anyway, they are really good OD's.

Old June 15th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Viton Johnnson
Smart 4x4
Has anyone installed this overdrive unit with a 300Tdi, Zf4HP22 automatic and a LT230Q (1.2) transfer case ?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions