Defender Source Forum banner

Rover Accessories ...

Tags
ac
1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  cellulararrest 
#1 ·
Anyone done business with the lately ?

Planning on getting a set of ARB lockers in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Pat

#3 ·
Pat,

His site is running and looks nice, allthough I didn't see any lockers? How much is he getting for lockers? They seam to be pretty competitly priced, anyone know where the best price is?

Chris

#4 ·
Call charles @1 800 768 3755 he has stuff on ebay once and a while I think there are some arbs for sale on disco web or the snhlr site

#5 ·
ron said:
Call charles @1 800 768 3755 he has stuff on ebay once and a while I think there are some arbs for sale on disco web or the snhlr site
Ok will try charles and as for Rover Accessories their locker were at 700$ witch is really cheap.

Thanks

Pat

#6 ·
Charles and Rover Acc. are still in business. He moved down here to Austin (Lakeway) and is still ramping up the location. If you are having trouble contacting him, shoot me a PM and I will see if I can help out. A partner of his is a member of our club and fairly active with going on runs and coming to the meetings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.