roll up window interchange - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 29th, 2012, 12:14 PM
andy110
Andy Bard
1986 110 CSW

Registry
roll up window interchange

Can early Defender roll up window mechanism be used in later doors? I am planning on getting a set of the new fiberglass doors availabl, will I need to buy all new window parts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 29th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
regulators are different but not sure if early will work in later style. Why not ask the fiberglass door manufacturer what they accomodate. Pretty sure most of the other parts will move over for you.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 29th, 2012, 12:30 PM
andy110
Andy Bard
1986 110 CSW

Registry
I asked if the lift up door handles could be adapted to the doors, he said no. But, he said that after he finishes the SW passenger doors he is going to mold a set of lift up handle doors I'll ask about the windows.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
window