Roll Cage Supports - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Baldewin
Chris Baldewin
Bastard 90

Roll Cage Supports

Need help with the installation of the roll cage support that runs perpindicular to and just above the frame right behind the seat box. The one I have is the two pieces (dog legs) and I can get one side in but I don't believe I can get the other side in and still make the male female connection. I hope its not true but I have a funny feeling that I have to remove the tub to do this???

Any help would be great,

Thanks
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 10th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Baldewin
Chris Baldewin
Bastard 90

Thumbs up

Ok, I figured it out. You don't have to remove the tub for the two piece version which I believe to be a 97. You do however need to remove a sill/or rock slider to install them. Once the sill/slider is out of the way you have enough room to slide the two pieces together and then rotate up into place. It was a major relief this morning when I figured it.

Chris

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
cage