Rockware trailing links, backlash - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 14th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Arthur Maravelis
97 SW
Rockware trailing links, backlash

To recap...I developed the familiar groan at 60-70mph and it's the backlash. This came on suddenly after about 6 months with a 2" lift.

Before I get Matt on the phone and waste his valuable time...

Does anyone know if the Rockware trailing links are shorter than stock? In the hopes of sticking with the stock shaft it looks like I'll have to lower the diff angle hence longer links. The Rockwares aren't adjustable so I may move to Rovertym.

But if they'r eshorter than stock I may just put back the stock ones and see what happens.

Old June 14th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Mike Hansen
97 D-90 SW #2243
Have him build them to the length you need.

Also Kieth at Rovertracks Bulds a nice set too
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
--Benjamin Franklin

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions