RiverHouse BV...thoughts? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 4th, 2012, 11:10 AM
'95 4.2L NAS D90
RiverHouse BV...thoughts?

I am a relatively new member to the board and I appreciate everyones knowledge and input into these amazing vehicles!

I rencently agreed to purchase a 1987 D-90 from Michael over at Riverhouse BV. I know he is a member of the forum and has done business with some other members in the past. My main concern is wiring him the money for the vehicle with no recourse. I am essentially seeking vouchers for Michael and RiverHouse in general to calm my nerves prior to wring him the money (1/2 now and 1/2 once the D-90 is on the boat).

Please feel free to chime in. Michael seems like a very nice and helpful guy, but I want to do my diligence prior to wiring the money.

Also, for those who have purchased from him before, did you wire the money or did you use an escrow company?

Thanks in advance!

Old October 4th, 2012, 11:17 AM
He is very trustworthy.

PM sent

Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
What did I miss?
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Matthew Mozelak
1985 D-90
I wired him the money as you described and the vehicle showed up in NJ on the vessel as agreed. If you have any other questions, PM me.
1985 Land Rover Defender 90
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:38 AM
2005 Disco 3
I haven't dealt with him directly, but have only heard good things.
~2005 Disco 3 "Moneypenny"
~2008 GTI TSI
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading this in English, thank a Veteran.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions