Rim Options - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 3rd, 2006, 10:13 PM
Rick Mabus
95 D-90 ST
Rim Options

I hope you all might offer some ideas as to options for my truck. I am currently thinking about some new rims and I am looking for something that will give my truck a wider stance. I am running stock rims with 285's. I would like to keep my tires. I have looked at the nato rims, but I am not sure they will widen my stance any. Any suggestions would be appreciated? Also there is a group out of Salt Lake City that has a front winch bumper that looks like a mustache(sp?) and has no brush bar. Anyone have any experiences with this bumper?

Old December 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Brian B
94 ST
Try Gulf Coast Rovers. I have the 16x7 wheels. They have about and inch less backspacing than stock alloys. My tires extend just to the edge the fender eyebrows.

Old December 4th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Bryan Tate
I have a set of steel wheels that has a wider stance. (posted in the for sale)
Don't know the exact backspacing, shoot me an email and I will send you a pic....
or you could just put some spacers on.
I put the 30mm set on my alloys yesterday.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions