rhino lining - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 8th, 2004, 08:34 PM
James Perakis
94 ST
rhino lining

hey guys so im gettin the whole interior rhino lined this friday and i just began the prep work (ie pulling everything out), my question is should i leave the foam whatever you wanna call it that surrounds the seat boxes on? im tempted to just rip it all out.
Another question for those who have any lining in their 90, what about all the screw holes, or bolts? 1. will the lining completly cover those holes? 2. will the lining make it impossible for me to remove any bolts that have been coated?

Old December 8th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
Hey James, I ripped that stuff off, but the glue holding it is a real pain to get off, I ended up grinding it off. As for the screw holes, if it is Rhino lining then you need to tape them off or you will have to run a tap through them to clear them out.

Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel
Old December 8th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team
I decided not to rhino-line, its just too indiscriminate for me. Instead I'll eventually get that molded rubber lining that you can get from LR. You see it on ebay sometimes in RHD format.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions