Revotec Replacement Fan Question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 26th, 2016, 11:17 PM
CMSgt Bo
Bo
1985 One Ten

Revotec Replacement Fan Question

I did a search but didn't find an answer for my specific question.

I have a 300 Tdi in my 110 with an upgraded full width radiator and a full width intercooler in front of it. In it's normal configuration (radiator/intercooler combo) the Revotec kit comes with one 15.2" suction fan. Since my radiator is full width (like on the V8) should I use the V8 kit with two 12" suction fans, and would it fit my radiators frame?

Link to the 300 Tdi fan kit: http://www.revotec.com/acatalog/070042.pdf

Link to the V8 fan kit: http://www.revotec.com/acatalog/070050.pdf

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 28th, 2016, 09:39 AM
CMSgt Bo
Bo
1985 One Ten

Anyone?

I know electric fans are difficult to diagnose and fix on the trail but I need to free up some room. I'd like to add air conditioning in the future but don't have room to fit an extended grill to accommodate the AC condenser (Rock Ware bumper and Warn winch are in the way).

Has anyone else moved their full width radiator/intercooler back toward the motor or is this a bad idea?

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac, fan