Restoration Warranty ????? - Page 9 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 11th, 2015, 03:54 PM
cbfritz_03
Carmen
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic88 View Post

This is my daughter's LWB with original Montpellier color....
oooo.. that's a pretty color
Car Camping Collective founding member - Badge #88 ...with 4 whole fried chickens and a coke.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 11th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Cherbear
Cherie Herndon
1988 Defender 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic88 View Post
This is my daughter's LWB with original Montpellier color....

Let me ask "S" if you can join hehehe was wondering when you would join the purple conversation Cosmo

------ Follow up post added November 11th, 2015 05:27 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I do find it funny you want to keep it as original as possible by keeping it RHD but will literally change everything else. Sorta like Wolf using a NAS 90 badge on his 110 build.

Good point I guess it is evolving into a different look but I like the RHD and I don't intend to sell.... THe nieces and nephews can deal with the resale ,op hehehe at 53 this will be my last restoration .....it's toooo freakin stressful
Old November 12th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Brewie212
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 101 FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
And after delivery to the new owner he already needs it. But that's a story for him to share. The key will be if the warranty is actually honored...
Funny this is how you react to the guy that spent the past two plus years building your truck. Word on the street is the last truck you sold up to Alaska had to be completely rebuilt because it was a death trap POS and you did nothing for the buyer!! It's easy to throw insults and be an ass! It takes a real man to stand up and say I fucked up and I'll fix it! Stephen is a stand up guy who sacrifices family and friends to follow a passion he loves like I do to have a little shit like you belittle him and his shop with a snide ass comment. Imagine how it feels to invest that much into a build for the owner to be an ass and kick you in the dick with such BS! And from what I hear, Stephen has taken care of the new owner and the he is happy!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions