Request: Pics of Alloys grinded to work - Page 4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
AdamSanta85
Adam
91' D90 200TDI

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of40 View Post
Adam, if your were my brother, kid, or best friend I'd tell you the same thing. Have patience and save your energies for that 25 year old tractor. Odds are it will take time to work out the inherent kinks. Even if it has been gone through with a fine tooth comb, it won't stay in that condition. When these thing move they wear and if they don't move they degrade. Wheel color next year will probably be way down on the bottom of the list of to do's.
I swear I am done with wheels at this point. Since the beginning all I wanted was the original white wheels with 265 tires. Now I will have that. Black Wolf's are going on until the new white 110 wheels get painted. I will probably sell the Wolfs. White 5.5's are getting sold if they are worth anything otherwise ill keep them as backup rollers. I may even sell the Boost too.

No doubt I will be sorting other issues. I think the suspension is original. Injectors are probably dirty.

Timing belt and all filters and fluids are getting done on day 2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 12th, 2016, 12:32 PM
1of40
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0k3d View Post
I swear I am done with wheels at this point. Since the beginning all I wanted was the original white wheels with 265 tires. Now I will have that. Black Wolf's are going on until the new white 110 wheels get painted. I will probably sell the Wolfs. White 5.5's are getting sold if they are worth anything otherwise ill keep them as backup rollers. I may even sell the Boost too. No doubt I will be sorting other issues. Timing belt and all filters and fluids are getting done on day 2.
Glad to hear the Boosts are out of the running. The ROWs with Alloys remind me of Amy Schumer in a leather mini skirt and red high heels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old July 12th, 2016, 12:36 PM
AdamSanta85
Adam
91' D90 200TDI

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of40 View Post
Glad to hear the Boosts are out of the running. The ROWs with Alloys remind me of Amy Schumer in a leather mini skirt and red high heels.
Oh lerd why did you do that!

My truck is really clean though. Nice paint. No diamond plate. No hood tire carrier. All painted nice inside. Cleaner then a lot of NAS trucks. I got the SD NAS style cage (on order), LED Nolden headlights, LED markers/blinkers, NAS brush bar, center cubby, NAS steering wheel, surfboard rack. (and a noisy ass diesel engine..) If my fiance saw my hidden stash of parts in the basement or had any idea what stuff cost she would kill me.

I just need step bumper, Mantec tire carrier, and some jump seats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 12th, 2016, 02:12 PM
down_shift
Russell
94' D90 ST & 06' LR3

Registry
Makings of a Pedro thread.
Old July 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
LostChord
Brian
86 D110 SW

Registry
Request: Pics of Alloys grinded to work

lol !!

it's 38 if you count this newly added gem:

plus bonus points for my youngest daughter helping me put it on

couple that with the fact that I actually have some coconut tree air fresheners lying around and let's make it an even 40

<----- smile
Old July 13th, 2016, 09:04 AM
AdamSanta85
Adam
91' D90 200TDI

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
We need to talk about your flair. Well, okay. Fifteen is the minimum, okay? Now, you know it's up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare minimum. Or... well, like Brian, for example, has thirty seven pieces of flair, okay. And a terrific smile.

I'd suggesting getting one of those green tree air fresheners.

-Jeff
Don't call me a flairy

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
alloy