Removing Immobiliser - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Mark Whitehouse
1989 D90
Removing Immobiliser

I realize that people will be unwilling to share this information on a public forum so please feel free to PM me..

I have an old Toad Immobilizer fitted to me D90. I think the magnetic switch which deactivates the immobilizer is faulty as the little red light no longer flashes and I don't hear the click anymore when I try to switch it off. Needless to say the truck doesn't start anymore. I believe this system works just by interrupting power to the starter by using a relay.

Has anyone had any success bypassing these immobilizers? If so could you let me know how?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions