Remote - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old April 7th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Ratec
John Ratcliffe
Defender Puma 2007

Question Remote

Hi, My 07 Defender Puma was stolen last week using keys I had left in the ignition. Seems to be local joyriders who left it undamaged a few miles away. They still have the keys and remote fob so I'm worried they may strike again. I have a spare key and fob. I changed the door locks and ignition barrel today so they cannot drive it away, but the original remote fob still works so they could get into the vehicle. Can I somehow reprogram the remote so the original fob won't work?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
remote