Relay replacement help - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 17th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
Thanks to several hours, yes hours of Mike's help on the phone, I managed to trace every significant wire in the ignition circuit. Yanked the dash and everything to get to the wiring.

The end result was that despite checking twice, I thought the main fuses were all fine (visual inspection) when in fact one had blown.

It probably blew as I had a loose connection at the starter...

Again, many,many,many thanks to Mike for his time and patience with me.

Sign me up for the Darwin award!

P.S. Mike and I have decided that the D-90 source needs to add a private jet to next years budget. Mike could have flown down, and would have probably noticed the bad fuse right off the bat, smacked me on the head and then helped me with the original problem

Old April 18th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
No problem Charles Glad to help, I have to make sure I can get as many Rovers to Rausch as I can, I may be needing rides around the park this time around.

Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

ac, relay