Red seat belts for rear jump seats and front - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 4th, 2013, 01:49 PM
davidr
David R
1997 D90 (Sold July 2014)

Registry
Red seat belts for rear jump seats and front

Hi Guys,
I am about to order rear jump seats for my 1997 soft top D90 (exmoor low back in outlast in case someone wants to sell them) and wanted to put in Red or another color 5 point seatbelts (for my young kids). I also thought to change the front seat belts to match.

Surprisingly,I couldn't find any threads on this! Anyone know which brand/part would work for rear seatbelts and front replacement available in colors?

I found a million sites with racing seatbelts but unclear which would work for my truck.

I'm also looking for the one piece molded insulation that covers the front floor and seat boxes as well as sound insulating rear mat which covers the wheel wells and floor, in case anyone wants to sell them. If any dealers are reading, feel free to quote me all this stuff by private message!

Have a nice July 4!
Thanks
David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions