Recovering all seats the same - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 1st, 2010, 01:50 AM
1995 D90
Recovering all seats the same

I've been searching and haven't had any luck with this. I'd like to recover all my seats, front and forward facing bench, with the same material. I really like the G4, Outlast and black leather. So far I haven't been able to locate anything like this for the rear bench. Has anyone done this or have any ideas? One thought is to order what I want for the front and then have a local shop do the back. The foam in the back and the cover is in good shape but I'd like the interior to match.

Old January 1st, 2010, 07:53 PM
93 110 | 97 90

Old January 2nd, 2010, 12:59 AM
Robert Lynch
1995 NAS
Covers - they are nice & i have a set.

they do not fix the seats however, but exmoor does offer a NAS retrim kit for the rear bench but nothing else (i.e. no outlast, etc for the rear forward facing bench) that i have been able to source yet.

your local trim shop should be able to help you out - you can just oder the exmoor foams from them
Defenders don't wear out they just need more parts.

95' D90 - daily driver..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

cover, seats