Recommendations for shop to install 200 tdi, t-case - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 30th, 2013, 11:03 PM
ontheway
Dave
1986 RHD 110 SW OM617

Registry
Recommendations for shop to install 200 tdi, t-case

Over the next few months I'm going to be looking for a shop, preferably on the east coast, to install a 200tdi and a 1.4 t-case. I think my LT77 is in good enough condition to just mate to the new engine.

I'm deploying for 10 months and will have the cash set aside to take care of the work. I could do it myself but would rather just have a quality job done and waiting on me when I got home.

I'm not opposed to individuals with skills/know-how who have the engine and addt'l parts sourced.

Looking specifically for recommendations on work they've done for you -- please PM me with any details (costs, neg reviews) that you don't want to post on here. If you do this sort of thing and want to put your self out there I'm all ears.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
tdi