Rear wiper switch wiring? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 22nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
JackW
Jack Walter
1966 109 SW Diesel

Rear wiper switch wiring?

I'm installing one of the Iron Goat dash units and managed to get the wires for the rear wiper switch mixed up - anyone have a diagram showing which wire plugs on where? Should be the same as a 97 Hardtop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:26 PM
JackW
Jack Walter
1966 109 SW Diesel

The switch I'm trying to connect to is the one that has the wash/wipe functions in one switch. There is a round knob you push to wash or rotate to turn on the wiper motor. There are four individual push on connections on the back of the switch - three around the perimeter of the switch and one on the raised section in the middle. Just checked the Rave disc and all they have is the setup with individual switches for wash and wipe.
Old September 23rd, 2007, 12:42 PM
Hoosier
Chris Hinkle
More than I need

I have a pdf of the circuit diagram for the washer/wiper if that would help. Just need an email address.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:32 PM
Hammertime
Dana Hammersley
1997 Arles Blue #162

wiper

I have the Rave disc, and already have that diagram copied, if you need it let me know.
Old September 24th, 2007, 06:48 AM
JackW
Jack Walter
1966 109 SW Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime
I have the Rave disc, and already have that diagram copied, if you need it let me know.

Thanks - I have the Rave disc too but it had the diagram for the setup with two seperate switches. Chris Hinkle had the diagram I needed for the single switch.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
switch, wiring