Rear window seals - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 11th, 2016, 11:18 AM
2000 110 XS CSW
Rear window seals

Anyone here install the Garrison Outfitters rear window rubber seal kit? What's your experience? My 110 rear windows work fine and don't rattle yet but I can see the felt is done...
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	144749

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Old March 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
Garrison is well known here, so you should be able to find plenty of feedback just by searching for garrison.

Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Old March 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Chris Mueller
88 D-90
I installed them a couple years ago. Pretty easy over all and the windows don't rattle any more. I don't open the sliding windows at all, but I'd imagine that if you opened them a lot the rubber channels would loosen up and you might get some rattles on the plastic sliders at the base of the windows.

Definitely worth the effort though. My 90 got a lot quieter after the install.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

seals, window