Hey guys, thanks for the offers!
truck is not moving. Both stubs are off. Tomorrow I'll put one back with new bearings, seals, etc.
ordered 2 used stubs from Will Tillery. Should receive them Tuesday. So if everything goes according to plan I should be good. If not... I'll come with a 17 mm wrench and steal Charles' stub axle (and will bring back another one when I get one.
Have I seen Lav's message earlier today I would have just come over and take the new one. But now, my mind is at peace, I can wait Tuesday!