rear upper shock mount thread - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 10th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Tony Brooks
rear upper shock mount thread

Finally got a few minutes to reinstall the shocks and have lost the nuts for the rear upper shock mounts -- any idea what size and thread they are?

Old January 10th, 2010, 10:17 PM
shane cates
94 d90
I have that large drawer full of everything you need leftover nuts and bolts. I take it that the auto parts store is already closed. I always recommend taking the part with you to eliminate numerous trips.

Sorry to be of no help at all.

I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may,
And hay
And I love you too
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI
I have the nuts, what I misplaced is the inner washer that sits between the mount and the bushing.... if anyone has one lying around they don't need I will likely come across it sometime, annoying that 3 of them got sandblasted, galvanized and painted, while one went missing.
-- - Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly - Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts! - Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions