Rear turn signal light - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 3rd, 2005, 02:16 AM
tron
Thomas F
Recently Roverless

Rear turn signal light

I was having some problems with my right rear turn signal...namely it is not working. The part that I need to replace holds the bulb and clicks into the amber lens one one end and the other end connects to the electrical line. Does anyone know the name for this part, and if so is it generic enough to just get at a local parts store?

Thanks,
Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2005, 07:02 AM
Scott 9835
Scott Falter
95 D90

Smile

Bulb holder
Old December 3rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Its not generic enough for the local parts store, but you'll have no trouble if you call RoversNorth and ask for an RNE799.

You'll be happier if you pack the connection with dielectric grease, and if your truck doesnt have it, I suggest the boot kit RNK9095.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 5th, 2005, 11:02 AM
tron
Thomas F
Recently Roverless

For once they had the part at the dealership...$7.95 later I can now pass my inspection

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ht, signal