rear springs - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 21st, 2005, 05:17 PM
GeoParth
George Parthmer
1995/d-90 #2715 yellowST

rear springs

i am still trying to decide on the rear springs that i want to install. i searched the archives and was surprised not to find anything definitive on this subject. definatly going to get the EE spacers but i would like to know what the tallest OME or similar springs would give me in terms of lift. thanks - george
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2005, 10:45 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

I have them. I just don't know what they are. They are OME and give you 3in of lift. I want to sell them but have not been real motivated. If you want them, I will let them go cheap. Used them for 2000 miles but a good amount of wheeling. Here is a pic of the ride hight with the hard top and 37s
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rollcage3.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	4646  

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old December 22nd, 2005, 07:55 AM
GeoParth
George Parthmer
1995/d-90 #2715 yellowST

name the price and the shipping and i will write the check and have it in the mail today. if you want different springs, although i am sure they wont work with 37's, i will send you my LR rears that also have about 2000 mi. on them. i am rubbing in the rears on my larger tires -- let me know!
thanks - george
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 22nd, 2005, 11:22 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

I'll box them up and get the weight and give you a price quote to NY. PM me your shipping address. I was thinking $30 plus shipping??

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old December 22nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
GeoParth
George Parthmer
1995/d-90 #2715 yellowST

i sent you a PM ... thanks again
Old December 22nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

I ran the 3" OME lift as well on the '94. Love the springs! Cant wait to get them transfered over to the '97.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old December 22nd, 2005, 05:36 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoParth
name the price and the shipping and i will write the check and have it in the mail today. if you want different springs, although i am sure they wont work with 37's, i will send you my LR rears that also have about 2000 mi. on them. i am rubbing in the rears on my larger tires -- let me know!
thanks - george
I forgot to say, thanks for the offer on the springs. I went a different way and don't need them. Running springs are sooooo 2005

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions