Rear Seat Belt Brackets - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 8th, 2004, 05:07 PM
zed111
Zed
1994/Defender 90

Rear seat belt brackets

Looking for side brackets and bracket that sits above the gas tank for rear seat belt. They are the brackets in figure B and C on the attached .pdf.

If anyone knows where I can get them or someone that fabricates them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf d90seatbelts.pdf (236.4 KB, 207 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 8th, 2004, 07:29 PM
jaherring
Jason Herring
94 D90 ST #1253

I'd like to get an entire set of rear seat belts incl all brackets - I have to jumpseats and no belts for them (or brackets). If someone identifies a source, or has a complete set they want to part with, I'd be interested too.
Old September 8th, 2004, 09:54 PM
zed111
Zed
1994/Defender 90

I am looking for the brackets that go with the shoulder harness seatbelts for a rear forward facing bench seat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 13th, 2004, 01:48 PM
zed111
Zed
1994/Defender 90

Rear Seat Belt Brackets

Looking for side brackets and bracket that sits above the gas tank for rear seat belt. They are the brackets in figure B and C on the attached .pdf.

If anyone knows where I can get them or someone that fabricates them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf d90seatbelts.pdf (236.4 KB, 150 views)
Old September 13th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

I merged the threads. Rather then start a new thread go back and post in the old one. You only need to type "BTT" (Back To Top)
Old September 24th, 2004, 12:36 AM
bd90
Brian
94 Arles Blue #1644

Hey Zed,
I may have some of what you are looking for. I'm pretty sure I have the two brackets (L&R) that the seat belt retractor bolts to. This is the one for the 1994 retrofit kit. I'll have to see if I have the center bracket for the female belts. I was in the same boat as you. I got a few parts here and there and then was lucky to find the whole package on an Ebay auction that I won (belts, brackets, bolts). Everything except the two brackets that the rear seat rests on and tumbles forward on. If you know where they can be had it would be great. I have made some with the help of some measurements from Mike Hippert but it is still not going to be an easy straightforward install as I would enjoy with original parts. Anyway, I'll have to see what I have and get back with you but witht he two pieces that I have, I think you could probably fab the rest from some angle iron or something. Later, Brian
Old September 24th, 2004, 12:09 PM
zed111
Zed
1994/Defender 90

Thanks Brian,

I would be interested in the left & right brackets that the retractor bolts to as well as the center bracket for the female belts if you have it.

I haven't had a lot of luck with the brackets that the rear bench seat rests on, I think they are called the side hold down brackets. I was only able to get one from Rovers North with the hope of finding another or fabricating one based on the one I purchased. Rovers North said that the part is no longer available.

Zed
Old September 25th, 2004, 03:33 PM
bd90
Brian
94 Arles Blue #1644

I have the 2 retractor brackets and the center female belt bracket. No bolts but I'm sure you can find some metrics somewhere. I bought them for $20 plus a few dollars S&H. The other brackets that the belt bolts to near the floor looks really simple to reproduce if you have access to some angle. Later, Brian
Old September 26th, 2004, 01:25 PM
zed111
Zed
1994/Defender 90

Hi Brian,

I sent you an email, very interested. Thanks
Old December 26th, 2004, 07:03 AM
popeohana
Jeremy
94 Arles ST

Registry
I just got a rear bench seat and seat belts to install in my 94-D90ST. Looking over the rear seat install instructions, they state that the 94 Model Year requires a "retro fit adapter kit." Does anyone if this kit is still available, and if so where? Also does anyone have precise measurements to where all the brackets and seat mount locations should be? Thanks in advance, Jeremy.

Old December 26th, 2004, 01:50 PM
bugula
Keith DuFresne
'94 AA Yellow 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaherring
I'd like to get an entire set of rear seat belts incl all brackets - I have to jumpseats and no belts for them (or brackets). If someone identifies a source, or has a complete set they want to part with, I'd be interested too.
atlantic british used to sell the jumpseat belts as a set with their seats...i'm sure you could get a couple off their hands though.
Old August 6th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Seanh
Sean Hanagan
94 D90 ST #910 Matilda

Does anyone know the part number for the cylinder and bolt in section A of the diagram? I'm in need of two of them. Thanks,

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac, bracket, rack