Rear/Safari Door Jam Switch - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 7th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

Rear/Safari Door Jam Switch

So, as many of you know, the NAS 110 does not come with a door jam switch to turn on the dome lights when you open the rear door. I would like to add one, and was going to do something custom, but I think the D90 SW came with this from the factory. I could be wrong, but if any of you have a SW with this, I would very much appreciate a picture of where exactly it fits, and most importantly, what is attached to the door to press it in when it is closed. If someone could post a pic that would be great. Also if anyone has already added this to their rig, I would love to see how you have done it.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Advertisement

Old December 7th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Chaucer
Will
93 110 | 97 90

Not the greatest pic, but here you go -
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rearswitch.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	16757  
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

Perfect, thank you. That is along the lines of what I was planning, but was curious how they had done it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
door, switch