Rear door remote locking - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 19th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Ray
Raymond Sim
Defender 90 HT TD5 2003

Rear door remote locking

hi everyone,

just aquired my first D90 TD5. but it came without the remote rear door locking.

I was wondering if anyone have any idea to go about it or any idea on the parts that i can purchase to make one.

raymond
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 19th, 2003, 07:33 AM
dmarchand
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles

Registry
Wish I knew. My front doors have remote locking but I never could find something that would work for the rear door. You might check some of the UK forums like www.lrenthusiast.com. I bet they have an answer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 19th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

You can buy and install an aftermarket kit to lock and unlock the door. And if you wire it in with one of the front doors you would be good to go for the remote. I think they have them at Parts express for around $20.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 23rd, 2003, 11:50 AM
Ray
Raymond Sim
Defender 90 HT TD5 2003

hi guys,

thanks for your suggestions. will look into it.

Raymond

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
door, rear door, remote