rear abs sensors - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 21st, 2010, 05:59 PM
gas-man
Robert/Mazzarella
97/D90 ST: Sold

rear abs sensors

Following the advice on previous threads, I removed my 4 ABS sensors to clean and re-lube them with dielectric grease in order to clear the rough road fault. The front sensors went in no problem, but the rear sensors don't seat all the way flush with the housing. When fully inserted, the sensors bottom out with approx 1/2 inch still protruding as shown in the attached picture. It has been 2 weeks since I removed the sensors and now I can't remember if the sensors stuck out that far initially. Can someone confirm that my rear sensors look fully seated? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	041.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	25881   Click image for larger version

Name:	043.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	25882  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 23rd, 2010, 11:47 AM
gas-man
Robert/Mazzarella
97/D90 ST: Sold

Bump.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
sensor