Rande Rover seats in 110 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old February 10th, 2005, 11:43 AM
artm
Arthur Maravelis
97 SW

Range Rover seats in 110

Has anyone done this? I'm looking for more comfort and legroom out of the middle row and I know Badger did it for one client.

I'd like to move the middle row back as in a RR LWB. It's pretty cramped as it is and the comfort - well, there isn't any.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 10th, 2005, 02:00 PM
jperakis
James Perakis
94 ST

yea didnt they do that for Jimmy Buffet?
Old February 10th, 2005, 02:21 PM
DJ Menasco
DJ Menasco
#500/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by artm
Has anyone done this? I'm looking for more comfort and legroom out of the middle row and I know Badger did it for one client.

I'd like to move the middle row back as in a RR. It's pretty cramped as it is and the comfort - well, there isn't any.
Here you go.

DJ

Oops. Didn't fully read your post. Sorry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 10th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Doug
Doug Walker
TVR5L-powered NAS D-110

I think that would work for the second row, since the LR seats have a cut out for the wheel wells. Haven't measured it.

I'd stay away from the tall LR seat base in the front. Note the badger page talks about the need for a smaller steering wheel after the install. Go with the Corbeau Legacy seats -- that's my plan whenever I get done with the driveline!!! llol.

Doug W.
Old February 10th, 2005, 11:11 PM
artm
Arthur Maravelis
97 SW

The Badger pic for the second row looks like it allows for legroom as in a LWB, which is my goal.

The fronts are the low profile which is also my goal.

Problem is getting to the seatbox space - I certainly don't want to be removing a RR seat to do this. I think the best way for this is to allow the front seats to pivot back - the entire seat assembly. Just recline the seat all the way forward, unlock the front rail and pivot it back to rest on the rear seat. The reclining forward is to fold it so the pivoting gets you room to work in. Sounds pretty neat.

I want to stick with RR all around to make them match up, plus I find them very comfortable. The fact that the rear bench will fit nicely is a big plus.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
110, seats