Radiator Decal Question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 29th, 2005, 12:02 PM
48vphantom
Jeff Hoien
1997 NAS D90

Talking Radiator Decal Question

If anyone with a NAS 90 wouldn't mind taking a look at the top of their radiator and telling me what the three decals are. Seems like one is a R134A, one is coolant, don't know the last. My radiator was changed out and would like to replace the original decals...sometimes the decals have very small part numbers in the corners but at this point just knowing what the individual decals are would be helpful...thanks everyone! Posting a good clear photo of the decals would also be great too!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 30th, 2005, 11:05 PM
48vphantom
Jeff Hoien
1997 NAS D90

Unhappy

anybody??? i know I'm asking you to get up and go outside and pop the hood and take a look...i would do it in a minute...somebody...please i just want to know what the three decals are affixed to the top of the radiator...
c'mon somebody...i'm beggin ya!!!
Old January 31st, 2005, 07:42 AM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

It must be your lucky day because it's cold out but I still took pictures for ya. Now this is Jimmy's truck, my 90 doesn't have stckers on it, they were all washed off . Now the third pic is a bit blurry, if need be I can take a higher res pic and e-mail it to ya.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-017S.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	2405   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-018S.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	2406  

Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-019S.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	2407  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 31st, 2005, 09:42 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
The swivel housing grease also comes with a sticker to indicate it was renewed. Sometimes the techs put that little round sticker on the radiator housing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
radiator