Quickest way to change a brake booster? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Chris Hinkle
More than I need
Quickest way to change a brake booster?

I need to change the brake booster on a 95 D90. Is it quicker to remove the six bolts holding the brake assembly and lift it out or try and pull the pin connecting the booster to the pedal assembly and do the booster by itself? I'm waiting fot the vehicle to return from a little painting, but want to do this as quickly as possible and think the clutch hardware may be in my way when I trying to get to the pin.

Old May 13th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
When I tried, I was not able to get the pin out successfully with it in situ. Maybe you will have better luck.
*not legal advice*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

boost, brake