Quick driveline question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 9th, 2006, 09:09 PM
D90user
steve
109/110 ambulance-55 series I

Quick driveline question

It is perfectly fine to drive in diff-lock with no front drive shaft at freeway speeds as long as you want...right?

I know I know, freeweeling hubs and the drive line disconnect systems work the same way I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by D90user
It is perfectly fine to drive in diff-lock with no front drive shaft at freeway speeds as long as you want...right?

I know I know, freeweeling hubs and the drive line disconnect systems work the same way I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks guys
Hey,

Yes, you are fine. I did it when I turned my front hubs off. No issues. Good luck

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by D90user

Thanks guys
YUP! I've done at least 600 miles with no rear DS and maybe 200 miles with no front shaft. It handles a little funny but you wille fine.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions