Quick ?, do front turn signal wires go directly to the relay behind fuse cover - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 6th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Question Quick ?, do front turn signal wires go directly to the relay behind fuse cover

I don't have a wiring diagram in front of me to figure it out. My front left light harness isnt' getting any power, if I'm correct, the wires go directly to the relay behind the fusebox? Need to fish out the problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Robert Deniro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 6th, 2012, 07:24 PM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

93, 94 or your 97? I can go find my electrical manual, but it is for a 97.

Old January 6th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Capt Milks
Mike
Defender V-8, Defender 2.25

If it is only one side it is probably not the flasher connection. Each wing loom should connect to the main loom at the firewall, engine side. You may have a fuse for the Left and right side lights. If both the front and rear, on the same side, is out then it may just be a fuse. If it is only the front then I would check the connection at the firewall first.
Advertisement

Old January 6th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

It's a 94. Trying to figure out why the harness gets no power, just trying to figure out where it goes back into before I visually follow it tomorrow afternoon at home.

------ Follow up post added January 6th, 2012 05:25 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC22958 View Post
If it is only one side it is probably not the flasher connection. Each wing loom should connect to the main loom at the firewall, engine side. You may have a fuse for the Left and right side lights. If both the front and rear, on the same side, is out then it may just be a fuse. If it is only the front then I would check the connection at the firewall first.

I think that might be it since all the other 3 lights work except for the front left light. I need to find that connection now up there. Thanks!

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
cover, relay, signal