Puma springs on Nas 90 St - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 24th, 2014, 08:29 AM
tim
Timothy Homewood
Defender 50th going topless

Puma springs on Nas 90 St

Hi, Searched the forum, but did not find a definitive answer.

If I use defender springs designed for the Puma 90 (tdci) on a V8 ST 90 will this ride at standard height? ..will it be nose up? My understanding is that the 4.0 weighs less than the deisel. If it is 1/2 an inch, I could use a spacer on the back, but not looking for a lift job. I am also assuming that uprating the anti-roll bars will not affect the ride height. I do not have any extra equipment on the truck.

Does anyone have the corner weights for comparison, as the quoted gross weight of both models vary wildly depending where you look.
Cheers, Tim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 24th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Capt Milks
Mike
Defender V-8, Defender 2.25

Those springs will raise the height about an inch give or take. If they are the factory progressive rate springs maybe not as much. Do they have a color code, two color, on them. Factory springs will have a left and right spring.
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:45 AM
tim
Timothy Homewood
Defender 50th going topless

Hi, thanks. Not purchased at this point, as these are not factory but rather fast road, rally springs. I will have to get the spring rates and see where they stand.

Cheers, Tim

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
90, nas