The Defender 110 is going very slowly. The grass has about stopped growing so I'm getting more time to work on it. Not being able to go wheeling is driving me crazy. So I bought a 97' Disco SD with a locked up engine for a thousand bucks. I'm dropping in the 4.0 out of the D90 into the Disco. I will get the 110 a new 4.6. The 110 is on hold for a few more weeks until I get the Disco going. Pulling a Disco engine is more difficult than a D90. I'm not giving up yet!