Plastic Fuel Lines, what to use? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 1st, 2016, 10:42 AM
William Ficner
1997 110 csw
I'll have a more detailed look through your link.

I had been thinking of utilizing small rubber sections with clamps to bridge between the steel pipe and the lines. However compression fittings would be nicer.
I'll have to head out to the cold workshop and take some measurements of the pipes.

Old January 1st, 2016, 11:20 AM
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
I ran rubber lines - easy to get a my the local Napa also simple and durable like RD said. I ran my up the top of the left side frame rail as the OM617 has its fuel setup on the left side and the right side had some brake lines. The frame had a few holes where I used some nutserts (m5 IIRC) and used plastic hose clips with bolts to secure. I'm happy with the results. There should be some pics of it on the OM617 or my build thread.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions