PayPal & Ebay UK - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 1st, 2010, 08:46 PM
isleofbones
Mike Deery
1984 D-90

PayPal & Ebay UK

I just tried to purchase an item on ebay UK using my paypal account. It wouldn't let me login. I went to the US site, no problem using the site. Spoke to one of the customer service folks and they were not very helpful... Quote"try to login and if it doesn't work, I guess you'll have to establish a new account." When I tried to do so, the paypal site at UK Ebay indicated that my email was already registered. In other words, there is some type of international interface of information whereby my email is registered. However, I apparently can't login. Anyone else have this problem and how did you resolve it?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ebay