parts swap - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 25th, 2008, 04:25 PM
ZACHASS
DAVID YOUNG
1995 DEFENDER

parts swap

I have a 92 rrc with damage to the right front.I was going to fix it up but lost interest.I was wondering if there were any parts worth striping that would fit my 95 defender.are the axles the same?could I rebuild them with gears and lockers then just bolt them on the defender?stuff like that is what I'm wondering.also if anyone needs parts let me know.truck is whole minus rims.I have to get it out of my yard by jan 1st.I live in south nj.thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
part, parts