Oil Cooler Lines ESR355 and ESR366 NLA - Adapter Needed? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 10th, 2014, 06:53 AM
delosanasazi
Lawrence de los Anasazi
1963 88 Station Wagon

Oil Cooler Lines ESR355 and ESR366 NLA - Adapter Needed?

My 1992 RRC appears to have its original oil lines, which are no longer available. I usually order from parts houses located in the UK.

The lines have bands on each with the numbers ESR0355 one one, and ESR0366 on the other with markings 12 5 92 or 15 5 92 beneath each part number. Maybe these were made on the 12th and the 15th of May in the year 1992.

The fitting ends, all four, are the same, shaped like a mushroom unlike the later types which are sometimes described as a top hat with an o-ring.

Is there an adapter I can use to use later oil cooler lines? Thanks all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 10th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Nomar
Jeff B
RR HNTR,RR LWB Tdi

Registry
Sounds like you have the compression fittings.
I just changed these on my '91 last year although I have no idea why...Range Rover oil lines never burst and catch fire!

I got mine from the usual NA suppliers at the time or Will Tillery...cant remember now.

Real Rovers have round headlights!
Rent my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Just a few miles from 4x4 access!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions