No power to coil or fuel pump 2.5 Petrol - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 15th, 2013, 05:07 PM
red64chevelle
Daniel Smith
86 110 300TDI,16 Disco Sport

Registry
No power to coil or fuel pump 2.5 Petrol

So, I have been tracing the leads around my truck and I cannot find where the disconnect is.
I have power at the fuses that have white leads (one of them is for the fuel pump). The ignition switch is new (replaced when the old one came apart in my hands, but the problem was going on before that). I have power going from/to the white/red lead on the switch, and the white leads off of the switch.

I cannot find any relay that white leads go into and out of to power the fuel pump and ignition. If I run a jumper lead from 12v to the coil, the fuel pump runs and I can start the truck.

Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
coil, fuel