Defender Source Forum banner

No electric? No power to ANYTHING please help

838 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bar11 
#1 ·
I have a NAS d90 and have had it on a battery tender for the winter and have started it occasionally but today when I went to drive it there was no power I mean no electrical power when I turn the key nothing the lights don't work or the flashers I mean it's like dead to the world?? Is there a main fuse to check? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome Thanks in advance Rob I accidentally also posted this in the series discussion "sorry"

#4 ·
There are big fuses in the engine bay, near the driver's side bulkhead, But you really need to check the voltage at the battery and the grind mentioned above. Then look at the wiring diagram and measure power starting at the battery, at the starter, at the alternator, etc. But most likely is a dead battery...

#5 ·
Thanks for all the great advise but I'm a goof the battery was super dead i assumed that since it was on a trickle charge it would be fine not thinking the charger may have gone bad..... yeah I know what assume means thanks again ROB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.