Defender Source Forum banner

New Paint suggestions

Tags
paint
3K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  Rosproline157 
#1 ·
Well its time for a new paint job. Currenlty bright yellow, however yellow is not for me. Just wondering what colors really look the best. I really don't care about factory specs. I just want it to look sharp. i have polished svx wheels and the rest of the D90 is trimmed in black. I have searched multiple pictures and am just looking for suggestions.

#12 ·
That's Arles. I'm not much of a fan of the Dark Greens. They look too Eddie Bauer to me unless they have an olive tint.

If you have the SVX wheels then your truck might not look great with the old school type colors. Maybe try Bonnati Grey or just go White.

#23 ·
You absolutely positively cannot err if you choose bronze green with limestone trim. Arles blue with limestone is also a nice choice. Anything but white unless you are as flamboyant as the late Liberace.
Military OD green and black camouflage paint applied with a mop is also appropriate.

#27 ·
G4 Orange is what mine will be painted someday...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.