Need wiring diagrams - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 20th, 2010, 11:31 AM
jaygoss
Jay Goss
'60 Series II Station Wagon

Need wiring diagrams

Need to sort out a non-working hazard flasher issue ('94 D90 NAS). Haynes manual remains a wonderful coffee table book with a wealth of useless information. RN has CD roms with diagrams...but hey are only PC compatible and I have a Mac. Where do all of you smart guys get your workshop manuals? I'd like either a Mac compatible CD- or a hard copy for this and future projects.
1971 SIIa SWB (sold)
2000 Disco SII (sold)
1995 RR Classic SWB TWR edition (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 20th, 2010, 11:33 PM
MUDSUX
Forrest
Like my Tatas?

Registry
Jay have you tried this?

http://landroveroneten.com/index.php...rover-manuals/

Last time I looked it was still working. Don't know if they have the NAS though. Couldn't get the microcat/RAVE to work on my MAC. Had to use the pdf files.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"
Old March 21st, 2010, 08:44 AM
jaygoss
Jay Goss
'60 Series II Station Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDSUX View Post
Jay have you tried this?

http://landroveroneten.com/index.php...rover-manuals/

Last time I looked it was still working. Don't know if they have the NAS though. Couldn't get the microcat/RAVE to work on my MAC. Had to use the pdf files.
Thanks Forrest- it is still working. Doesn't look like NAS specific, but it may get me started anyway. There's a bunch of stuff there- so I'm sure it will come in handy for other projects too.
1971 SIIa SWB (sold)
2000 Disco SII (sold)
1995 RR Classic SWB TWR edition (sold)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
wiring